Hotterdog T-Shirt Suit is made from the T-shirting (98% cotton and 2% elastane) for dogs with debilitating rashes and grass allergy conditions, hair loss in the summer and keeping dressings covered in awkward places. Also great as a Dog Cooling or Thunder Top.
- Canine behaviourists recommend it as a "protective hug" having proved it to be a miracle cure for many dogs with nervous tendancies to calm and de-stress a dog when anxiety strikes - for instance during thunderstorms and firework displays.
- It is really easy to fit and remove and will not misshape with use and age.
- It covers as much of the dog as possible (without interfering with bodily functions) with a small collar and long sleeves.
- Another use of the Hotterdog T-shirt Suit is as a light weight cooling top. If you soak in cool water before wearing, the T-shirt is very effective in helping to keep your dog cool, taking quite some time to fully dry while the evaporating water lowers the dog’s body temperature – great for hot days.
- T-shirt Suit is soft, comfortable, easy to fit and remove and will not misshape with use and age.
- The Dog T-Shirt Suit comes in 6 sizes and in 3 colours: black, camo green and grey
- If you want this T-Shirt without sleeves, please see our T-Shirt Body.
Dog Anxiety Top -Hotterdog T-Shirt Suit From £14.95
Collar to Tail Chest Neck Size 28–34cm (11–14") 33–40cm (13–16") 22–27cm (9–11") XS 35–44cm (14–18") 43–52cm (17–20") 30–35cm (12–14") S 45–55cm (18–22") 55–64cm (22–25") 36–42cm (14–16") M 56–66cm (22–26") 67–76cm (26–30") 43–49cm (17–19") L 66–76cm (26–30") 78–87cm (31–34") 49–55cm (19–22") XL